Classic Tee - I SERVE A DO-SOMETHING GOD ™5578062_9575
Classic Tee - I SERVE A DO-SOMETHING GOD ™
1 Peter 4:10-11 reads, “God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another. Do you have the gift of speaking? Then speak as though God himself were speaking through you. Do you have the gift of helping others? Do it with all the strength and energy that God supplies. Then everything you do will bring glory through Jesus Christ.”
Demonstrate your devotion to the One who calls you “His” in the I Serve a Do-Something God super soft, summer-time Tee. The Bible teaches we receive our gifts from God for two purposes – to serve others and to bring praise to God. The transforming power of Christ is beautifully displayed when we set our self-focused needs and wants aside to help and raise others up in encouragement and love. Made for men and women, the I Serve a Do-Something God Adult Classic T-Shirt has a light, creamy smooth texture your temple may beg you never take off.
What Spiritual gifts have you been called to share recently? What Biblical truths are you teaching others?
It is a wonderful feeling to praise and serve our Faithful God who provided the greatest service of all – Salvation.
Share your Kan-doo Attitude photo and story with us at email@example.com and spread a whole lot more Good News into marriages, into families, and into the world.
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
- Color: black with white print
- 10% of Net Profits Support Programs that Strengthen Marriages and Families
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Adult/Unisex fit
- Light-weight, pre-shrunk fabric
- Upper back Logo & Slogan
- Side-seamed with taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Double-needle stitched hems
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Color: dark gray heather with white print
- 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester