Limited Edition Classic Tee - LIVING IN THE VICTORY ™KA-LIV-USS-2101-F18
Limited Edition Classic Tee - LIVING IN THE VICTORY ™
Put on an attitude of Victory wearing the original design, “Living in the Victory”, Limited Edition Tee which applauds your successes and supports you in your struggles. This unique charcoal grey tee was carefully selected for superior fabric softness and hand-screened using a revolutionary eco-friendly printing technique resulting in one of the coziest feeling graphic tees we've ever released and possibly that you'll ever wear.
Let’s face it – it can be difficult to have a grateful attitude and feel victorious when life struggles seem downright impossible. This special tee reminds us to put on an attitude of Victory when life’s spontaneous pandemonium erupts and hold tightly to a sense of rightness, connectedness and peace- in any situation.
James 1:4 says, “When perseverance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.”
Dealing with challenges while maintaining an attitude of Joy and Victory is what this Limited Edition Tee is all about. Make a plan in graceful confidence to overcome the obstacles you are facing in the here and now. What a great gift idea and reminder to praise God for his past providence and encourage us to wear an attitude of Victory in all we do and experience. Share your product photo and Kan-doo Attitude story with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA
- Color: Charcoal Grey with white print
- Unisex design and fit
- Designed and hand screen printed in the USA
- 10% of Net Profits Support Programs that Strengthen Marriages and Families
- 100% USA-grown, soft, ring-spun cotton
- Fits true to size. Allow for shrinkage. For looser fit, order one or two sizes up
- 5.5 ounce medium-weight fabric, super soft
- PVC-free, toxic chemical free
- AFTER first wash, printing residue is washed away allowing the graphic design to become SUPER SOFT to the touch. The white print integrity of the design will last for the life of the tee, take on a slight vintage look, and never wash away
- No stiff, scratchy feeling or crumbly designs against your skin – ever
- Slightly longer bottom hem provides extra coverage, ribbed neck gives longer wear, and taped neck and shoulders allow for added fabric strength